Posted in abortion, partial birth abortion, constitution, minimum wage, social security, obamacare, healthcare, trump, hillary clinton, nsa, supreme court, affordable care act, the fed, ten commandments, julian assange, electoral college, immigration, fifth amendment, impeachment, white privilege, Snowden, fourth amendment, trump derangement syndrome, hate speech, first amendment, free speech, Joe Biden, virtue signaling, wokeness, cancel culture, racism, michael flynn, george floyd, kamala harris, Breonna Taylor on Nov 16th, 2020 Comments
In order for your average Democrat / Liberal / Trump-hater to reconcile their world view, they must maintain certain beliefs based on inaccurate information, lies or on a series of woke, virtue-signalling platitudes. Unfortunately for them (and the country) much of what they believe tends to be anti-American, anti-capitalism, anti-Constitution and, most importantly (to them) anti-Trump.
But that's only half of the story!
They must protect these beliefs by figuratively putting on blinders that inhibit their vision of the many truths that contradict their world view. Additionally, they end up endorsing character assassination, political persecution and prosecution of their political opponents, which is standard practice from their leaders.
At the end of the day, they are blinded by their political bias.
The Truth Quest Podcast
- Episode #34 - The Truth About the Electoral College
- Episode #73 – The Truth About Trump Derangement Syndrome
- Episode #91 - The Truth About Joe Biden
- Episode #107 - The Truth About the Death of George Floyd
- Episode #111 - The Truth About Kamala Harris
- Episode #117 - The Truth About the Death of Breonna Taylor
- Episode #118 - The Truth About the Biden Crime Family
- Episode #119 - The Truth About Court Packing
- Episode #122 - The Truth About the Pennsylvania Vote Count