I recently watched a report on Reason TV that caught my attention. It was essentially a defense of the e-cigarette industry. Prior to seeing that report, my general perception of e-cigarettes and vaping was negative. It wasn’t based on anything tangible, just a compilation of whatever news coverage I had consumed up to that point.
With Stossel’s gentle prodding, I read up on e-cigarettes and I started seeing some recurring themes that we often discuss on the Truth Quest Podcast – namely unconstitutional federal government involvement in the free markets and media bias. I had to get to the bottom of the smear campaign against e-cigarettes and vaping. Tune in to see what I found.
- John Stossel - Reason TV
- Reason.com - The Government's Dumb War on Vaping
- Prager University - What's Wrong with E-Cigarettes?
- Fee.org - The Government's Crusade Against E-Cigarettes and Vaping Undermines Public Health
- AEI - Vapers Wary of FDA Deeming Rules
- Orange County Register - Why Banning Vaping Products Hurts Public Health
- CDC - Youth Tobacco Use
- Royal College of Physicians - Nicotine Without Smoke: Tobacco Harm Reduction
- Gov.uk - E-Cigarettes: An Evidence Update
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page