As Christmas approaches, I am reading the Book of Luke. As I read the first few chapters, three words kept jumping off the page - “THE GOOD NEWS”. Inherently, I think most Christians know what this means or, at least they think they know what it means. But the more I thought about it, the more I questioned myself. So I thought a deep-dive was in order.
- 2:30-4:23 -- "good news" scriptures
- 4:24-8:10 -- "THE GOOD NEWS" scriptures
- 8:10-9:46 -- Hebrews - Old Testament / New Testament
- 9:46-11:24 -- "THE GOOD NEWS" and "the gospel"
- 11:24-13:24 -- What is "THE GOOD NEWS"?
- 13:24-end -- Conclusion
- Episode 5 - The Truth About the Resurrection of Jesus Christ
- Episode 10 - The Truth About God and Evil
- Episode 15 - The Truth About Prayer
- Episode 22 - The Truth About Jesus Christ
- Episode 26 - The Truth About the Judeo-Christian Tradition
- Episode 30 - The Truth About the New Testament - Is it historically reliable?
- Episode 35 - The Truth About the Existence of God
- Episode 40 - The Truth About Islam, Christianity and Judaism
- Episode 48 - The Truth About Wisdom - Biblically Speaking