The call for the elimination of the Electoral College by liberals, progressives and Democrats continues to swell. After all, they rationalize, Bush got less votes than Gore and Trump got less votes than Clinton so why should they be President? Fortunately for the rest of America, the Founding Fathers had enough foresight to include the Electoral College process in the Constitution to protect the country as a whole from the tyranny of the majority.
In this episode, I give a brief history lesson on the Electoral College and explain why the, now underway, National Popular Vote movement, with the goal of eliminating the Electoral College, is both dangerous to the country and, of course, unconstitutional.
- The Effort to Abandon the Electoral College Gains Steam
- PragerU - Video 1
- PragerU - Video 2
- PragerU - Video 3
- Brion McClannahan Show - Episode #179
- Beyond the Electoral College
- The Electoral College is a Good Thing
- Democrats Opposition to Electoral College Reveals Their Distaste for Democracy
- Gallup Poll 2016 - Americans Support for Electoral College Rises Sharply
- The Electoral College: What is it and Why it Matters - Michael Maharrey
- Hillsdale College
- Federalist #68 - The Mode of Electing the President
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page