Posted in , abortion, constitution, tenth amendment, climate change, supreme court, gun control, federal reserve, the fed, inflation, prevent parenthood, incorporation doctrine, fourteenth amendment, red flag laws, pro-life, pro-choice, covid-19, discrimination, totalitarianism, big tech censorship, democratic party, vaccine, clarence thomas on Jul 4th, 2022 Comments
The biggest story of the month was the Supreme Court's annual summertime opinion dump which included a flurry of majority opinions that actually reflected on the constitutionality of several hot-button issues like abortion, the EPA, religious freedom and school choice. Most of these issues never should have been heard by SCOTUS given the limited powers granted to the federal government by the Constitution but, for decades, activist judges have allowed the expansion of federal power making virtually everything a federal case.
In addition to SCOTUS, we had plenty of news from Biden as his administration and the national Democrats continue to behave like a doomsday cult hell bent on destroying the country.
And we saw dozens of stories about the adverse effects of the Covid vaccine - all of which were ignored by the alphabet soup, conspiracy media.
Truth Quest Podcast
- Episode #37 – The Truth About the Bill of Rights
- Episode #46 - The Truth About Roe v Wade - Part I - Sick and Twisted
- Episode #47 - The Truth About Roe v Wade - Part II - What They Don’t Tell You
- Episode #60 - The Truth About Red Flag Laws
- Episode #120 – The Truth About the Tenth Amendment
- Episode #191 – The Truth About the Petrodollar
- Episode #204 - The Truth About the Absolute Nature of the Second Amendment
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page
Check out short highlight videos of each episode on Instagram.
Truth Social: @TruthQuestPodcast