Posted in truth quest, truth quest podcast, constitution, Thomas Jefferson, article i section 8, pritical thinking, gun control, federal reserve, bill of rights, due process, declaration of independence, states rights, immigration, asset forfeiture, secession, decentralization, self-determination on Mar 1st, 2020 Comments
In Episode #87, I introduced you to the concept of secession. We reviewed current and past secession movements and offered three reasons it is necessary AND good - decentralization, self-determination and competition. In this episode, I discuss the fourth reason secession is desirable - the idea that smaller is better. After that, we will discuss how secession is justified and I will do my best to dispel the most common objections to the concept of secession.
- Secession in Virginia Woudl Defuse State's Conflict Over Guns
- Why Governments Hate Secession
- Three Reason Why More Secession Means More Freedom
- Why Rothbard Wanted Radical Decentralization
- Judge Andrew Napolitano: Natural Law vs. Tyranny
- Left and Right Many are Turning Toward De facto Secession and That's not a Bad Thing
Tom Woods Podcast:
- Ep. 52 - Secede!
- Ep. 82 - Walter Williams on Nullification, Secession, and More
- Ep. 196 - Secession, the South, and the Modern State Donald Livingstone
- Ep. 261 – Progressive Case for Secession
- Ep. 326 – What Tom Told the Washington Post about Secession
- Ep. 796 – Secession is moronic
- Ep. 1332 – Should Libertarians Support Secession?
- Ep. 1565 – Decentralization and Secession: Jeff Deist on the Only Way Forward
- Ep. 1575 – American Secession: Potential of National Breakup?
The Brion McClanhan Show:
Truth Quest Podcast:
- Episode #19 - The Truth About Elections and Washington, D.C.
- Episode #23 - The Truth About Nullification
- Episode #87 - The Truth About Secession - Part I