You've likely heard all the critics complaints about Walmart: The company underpays its employees, does not offer employee benefits, squeezes its suppliers which, in turn, kills domestic manufacturing jobs and leads to sweatshop labor in less-developed countries. The list continues: Walmart kills Mom and Pop shops, resists the unionization of their workforce, and destroys rural America.
Sounds like a horrible company but what is the truth about Walmart?
- The Ultimate Pro-Walmart Article
- Why Walmart Matters
- Walmart's Healthcare Experiment Has Begun: It May be a Game Changer
- The Case for Walmart
Truth Quest Podcast Episodes:
- Episode #4 - The Truth About Minimum Wage
- Episode #9 - The Truth About Healthcare in America
- Episode #17 - The Truth About Healthcare Reform
- Episode #36 - The Truth About Billionaires