Posted in truth quest, shawn brodof, truth quest podcast, constitution, minimum wage, social security, obamacare, federal reserve, the fed, inflation, bailouts, capitalism, cost of college, walmart, billionaires on Feb 2nd, 2020 Comments
You are likely familiar with the caricature of capitalism. You know the one - capitalism is some nefarious monster that does nothing but squash the little guy like bugs while the billionaires laugh, smoke cigars and sip the finest cognac.
The criticisms of capitalism are well-known. Capitalism is based on greed and selfishness. It is immoral. It exploits workers. It is a zero sum game. Under capitalism, giant corporations have too much power. And capitalism is based on competition rather than cooperation.
But have you ever examined these claims in any detail? Have you ever considered the alternatives to capitalism?
- Capitalism vs. Socialism
- Is Capitalism Moral
- Why Capitalism Works
- Why You Love Capitalism
- Myth, Lies and Capitalism
- Alexandria Ocasio Corte Does Not Understand Capitalism or Socialism
Truth Quest Podcast Episodes
- Episode #12 - The Truth About Socialized Medicine
- Episode #27 - The Truth About the Federal Reserve - An Introduction
- Episode #28 - The Truth About the Federal Reserve - The Results
- Episode #50 - The Truth About Party Over Principle
- Episode #57 - The Truth About Free Stuff
- Episode #65 - The Truth About Wal-Mart