Posted in truth quest, shawn brodof, truth quest podcast, constitution, article i section 8, minimum wage, social security, obamacare, supreme court, nullification, elizabeth warren, wealth tax on Sep 15th, 2019 Comments
When I evaluated the wealth tax I found that, besides the fact that they have been proven to be ineffective, ignore the laws of economics, require us to ignore the track record of the federal government and besides the fact that they are immoral and unconstitutional and their implementation would be stupid, short-cited, punitive, impractical, unnecessary, and a violation of privacy, I see no problem with them.
Truth Quest Podcast Episodes
- Episode #8 - The Truth About Social Security
- Episode #16 - The Truth About the Supreme Court
- Episode #23 - The Truth About Nullification
- Episode #46 - The Truth About Roe v. Wade - Part I - Sick and Twisted
- Episode #47 - The Truth About Roe v. Wade - Part II - What They Don't Tell You