Posted in , abortion, constitution, minimum wage, climate change, global warming, global cooling, gun control, second amendment, gun free zone, gun-free zone, federal reserve, the fed, inflation, immigration, war on poverty, wildfires, coronavirus, mmt on Feb 9th, 2021 Comments
Back in 2010 conservative talk show host Michael Savage published a book titled, “Liberalism is a Mental Disorder.” Over the years as I digested, dissected and analyzed the political arena and evaluated the policy prescriptions of the Left, I often remembered the title of his book and reflected that Savage might have been on to something.
In this episode, we examine several public policy prescriptions while asking the question, "what else besides politically-induced mental illness explains why people support and endorse these policies?"
We discuss: abortion, gender, energy, the environment, fiat currency, guns, law enforcement, the welfare state, immigration and much more.
- Episode #2 – The Truth About Abortion – What about the baby?
- Episode #4 – The Truth About Minimum Wage
- Episode #7 - The Truth About Climate Change - Part I
- Episode #18 – The Truth About Gun Control
- Episode #33 - The Truth About Abortion - Part II - Mental Gymnastics
- Episode #46 - The Truth About Roe v. Wade - Part I - Sick and Twisted
- Episode #47 - The Truth About Roe v. Wade - Part II - What They Don’t Tell You
- Episode #71 – The Truth About the California Wildfires
- Episode #86 - The Truth About the Abortion Debate
- Episode #133 - The Truth About the Paris Climate Accord and Purposeful Ignorance
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page