Posted in abortion, constitution, article i section 8, minimum wage, climate change, obamacare, hillary clinton, gun control, second amendment, due process, student loans, cost of college, wealth tax, billionaires, Joe Biden on Mar 21st, 2020 Comments
Joe Biden has spent almost 50 years in Washington, D.C. and, prior to that, a handful of years practicing law. He is the personification of a career politician. Personally I find him unimpressive, uninspiring and unaccomplished despite his longevity in D.C.
In this episode we will examine his voting record, his ideas, his propensity to be a bully, a compulsive liar and a gaffe machine. We also review the history of corruption among the Biden family and discuss the obvious lapse in his mental health.
Truth Quest Podcast Episodes:
- Episode #4 - The Truth About Minimum Wage
- Episode #7 - The Truth About Climate Change
- Episode #36 - The Truth About Billionaires
- Episode #39 - The Truth About Student Loans and the Cost of College
- Episode #63 - The Truth About the Wealth Tax