Posted in , abortion, constitution, article i section 8, tenth amendment, minimum wage, social security, medicare, medicaid, obamacare, healthcare, nsa, supreme court, gun control, federal reserve, the fed, article i section 10, fda, socialism, incorporation doctrine, declaration of independence, electoral college, articles of confederation, states rights, necessary and proper, immigration, term limits, war on poverty, sound money, asset forfeiture, gold, shadow ban, deplatform, sixteenth amendment, secession, decentralization, Joe Biden, abraham lincoln, cancel culture, vote fraud on Aug 10th, 2020 Comments
If you asked 100 people if they think America is healthy culturally, financially, spiritually, educationally, racially, or constitutionally, I am willing to bet a large majority would respond in the negative.
America is broken and the only thing that can save it (from itself) is state secession.
In this episode I build the case for secession:
- The reasons it is necessary
- Why secession is good
- Refute most of the common objections to secession
- Address how it could be accomplished in the 21st century
Please comment below and help build the secession movement.
- Ep. 3 - The Truth About the Constitution (Where in the Constitution)
- Ep. 19 - The Truth About Elections and Washington, D.C.
- Ep. 87 - The Truth About Secession - Part I
- Ep. 88 - The Truth About Secession - Part II
- Ep. 98 - The Truth About Abraham Lincoln - Part I
- Ep. 99 - The Truth About Abraham Lincoln - Part II