If you follow the financial markets to any extent you have likely heard the term “negative interest rates.” In this episode, we are going to examine this never-before-in-history phenomenon. We are going to discuss the three ways this ridiculous financial policy manifests itself: on individuals, on bank reserves and on bonds and examine merits of this policy. Hint: It ain't good!
- Negative Interest Rates are the Price We Pay for De-Civilization
- Everything About Negative Interest Rates - Bob Murphy
- Why Negative Interest Rates Will Fail
- Rothbardian Take on Negative Interest Rates
- Why Sweden Ended Its Negative Interest Rate Experiment