Ep. 14 - The Truth About Obamacare
Oct 4th, 2018 by truthquest
There are a lot of things wrong with the Obamacare law passed in 2010. Besides the fact that the law is unconstitutional, I outline four other things that are wrong with it:
#1 - The way the law was drafted
#2 - The way the law was passed
#3 - The way the law was upheld by the Supreme Court
#4 - The consequences of the law
- If Obamacare Is Constitutional, then Why Did the Founding Fathers Bother with a List of Enumerated Powers?
- Healthcare is Not a Federal Power
- Would You Prefer Privatization or a Death Panel?
- Obamacare and the Odious Anti-Constitutionalism of Chief Justice John Roberts
- Good Morning Liberty Podcast - Obamacare Back in Court: What's Happening and What Needs to be Done?
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page