Ep. 17 - The Truth About Healthcare Reform
Oct 25th, 2018 by truthquest
The reason the American healthcare system is in such a mess is because of decades of government intervention and the third-party payer system. If we reduce government involvement and bring back capitalistic, free market principles, conditions will improve; it’s almost guaranteed. In a nutshell, real healthcare reform can be accomplished by encouraging a patient-centered, market-based system that eliminates or, at least, minimizes government involvement in the system.
True to the title of this episode, I will walk you through some concrete examples of how the American healthcare system can be reformed.
- Healthcare Sharing Ministries
- Three Ways Regulations Make Healthcare More Expensive
- Why Doctors Should be Certified Like Airline Pilots
- Stop Hating High Deductible Health Plans
- The Problem with Government Licensing Schemes
- Not Every Health Condition is Insurable
- How to Rollback Bad Health Care Laws
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page