Ep. 2 - The Truth About Abortion - What About the Baby
Jul 12th, 2018 by truthquest
My goal for those of you who think abortion is wrong is two-fold:
#1 – After listening to this episode, I want you to walk away thinking, i don't have enough faith to be pro-abortion not because of a feeling that abortion is bad but because of concrete facts presented here and;
#2 – When faced with an abortion advocate, you will be confident in your stand and understand that the easiest way to show even the staunchest pro-abortion advocate the errors of their way is to ask lots of questions – the main one being WHAT ABOUT THE BABY?
- The Case for Life, Scott Klusendorf
- PragerU - The Most Important Question About Abortion
- The Rubin Report - The Pro-Life Case Against Abortion
- Unplanned Movie Trailer
Early Judaism was firmly opposed to abortion. Below are a few sources demonstrating that fact.
- The Sentences of Pseudo-Phocylides – written between 50 B.C. and A.D. 50
- The Sibyline Oracles
- First Enoch – first or second century B.C.
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page
This episode is also available on The Truth Quest Podcast YouTube page.