Ep. 31 - The Truth About Socialism - Part I
Feb 4th, 2019 by truthquest
With the current state of the Democratic Party and their push for socialism, I felt compelled to record this episode knowing this is going to be a long road between now and the 2020 election. This information needs to be available to counter their message of disdain for the wealthy, free stuff, greed, and resentment.
In this episode we discuss the lack of socialist society success stories, the immorality of socialism, Democratic Socialism, socialistic incrementalism in America, and we examine how socialism violates both economic and natural laws.
Daniel J. Mitchell
- The Endless Failure (but Bizarre Allure) of Socialism
- Socialism: A Dreary Failure, Malignantly Evil, or Both?
- An Amusing Examination of Socialism
- Young People and the Socialist Delusion
- Can Bernie Make Socialism Great Again?
- A Primer of the Folly (and Evil) of Socialism
- Venezuela Accelerating Descent to Socialist Misery
- The Horrifying Death Throes of Venezuelan Socialism, Captured in 28 Headlines
- Four Reasons Why Socialism Fails
- Still Fighting the Last War Against Socialism
- Why Socialism Must Fail
John Stossel - Venezuela is Socialism
Tom Wood's Episodes
- Episode 696 The Problem With Socialism: Tom DiLorenzo Educates Socialist Millennials (Tom DiLorenzo)
- Episode 586 Why Capitalism Is Morally Superior to Socialism (Jason Brennan)
- Episode 408 The Main Reason Socialism Can’t Work (Mateusz Machaj)
- Episode 337 The Fatal Errors of Socialism (James Otteson)
- Episode 1404 The Failed Idea That Never Dies
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page