Ep. 36 - The Truth About Billionaires
Mar 9th, 2019 by truthquest
As the 2020 presidential election approaches, it is quite obvious that the Democratic Party is going to shamelessly push a socialistic agenda. In Episodes #32 and #33, I covered the truth about socialism. In this episode we are going to discuss the validity of the demonization of the rich by Democrats.
They claim that their very existence is immoral. They claim that they hoard their money. They claim that they are freeloaders. But when you examine the facts; when you examine the benefits betrothed to society by the work of billionaires and the taxes they have already paid (and continue to pay), you quickly realize that this is just another installment of the multi-decades-long effort to divide and conquer the electorate with jealousy, envy and resentment.
- Tom Woods Episode 1347 - Hooray for Billionaires
- Mises.org - Billionaires Already Paid Their Fair Share
- Forbes List of Billionaires
- Billionaires Per Capita
- Daniel J. Mitchell - Are Billionaires Good or Bad?
- Billionaires: Tax the Rich
- Andrew Ross Sorkin Should Spend More Time With Billionaires
- CNBC - Alexandria Ocasio Cortez: A System That Allows Billionaires to Exist is Immoral
- CNBC - Elizabeth Warren I Want Billionaires to Stop Being Freeloaders
- New York Times - Billionaires Innovation
- New York Times - Abolish Billionaires Tax
- Fee.org - The Salem Billionaire Trials of 2019
- Fee.org - The Myth The Billionaires Hoard Wealth
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page