We've all heard the claim - women only make $0.77 on the dollar compared to men! Given the run-up to the next presidential election, the gender pay gap is front and center of the national Democrats' agenda.
Are their claims of a workforce infected with institutional discrimination true? Listen to find out.
Peter Schiff Show - Episode #456
PragerU - There is No Gender Pay Gap
Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Time Spent Working Full and Part-Time, Status Gender and Location 2014
- Table 4 Employed persons working and time spent working on days worked by full- and part-time status and sex, jobholding status, educational attainment, and day of week, 2017 annual averages
- HOUSEHOLD DATA ANNUAL AVERAGES 18. Employed persons by detailed industry, sex, race, and Hispanic or Latino ethnicity
- Truth and Myth on the Gender Pay Gap
- Harvard Study Explains Wage Gap by Choices
- The Equal Pay Myth That Just Won't Die
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page