Ep. 127 - The Truth About Walter E. Williams
Dec 15th, 2020 by truthquest
When Walter E. Williams passed away last week, the world lost a giant intellectual, prolific columnist, humorist, economist and preacher of the truth about free markets and the United States Constitution. He was a master communicator with an uncanny ability to make complex topics and theories understandable. Throughout his life, he demonstrated unwavering courage to stand up and tell the truth starting with his challenge of the U.S. Army and President John F. Kennedy over racial discrimination in the military while holding the lowly rank of Private!
He spent decades teaching economics at George Mason University and, along the way, blessed us with volumes of logic and common sense - some of which I share with you in this episode.
PragerU – Is Capitalism Moral?
Mark Perry - Walter E. Williams RIP
An Evening With Dr. Walter Williams - John W. Hammond Institute for Free Enterprise
Daniel J. Mitchell
- Walter Williams RIP
- Walter Williams Freedom Fighter
- In the Debate Over Capitalism and Morality the Score is Walter Williams 1 Pope Francis 0
Truth Quest Podcast
- Episode #87 – The Truth About Secession - Part I
- Episode #88 - The Truth About Secession - Part II
- Episode #110 - The Truth About How to Save America from Itself