Ep. 145 - The Truth About Georgia’s Election Integrity Law
Apr 10th, 2021 by truthquest
In March, 2021 the state of Georgia passed an update to their state’s voting laws called the Election Integrity Act of 2021 or, as I prefer to call it, The Easy to Vote; Hard to Cheat Act of 2021. The purpose of the update was to restore confidence in the state’s elections given the shenanigans that went on in Fulton County during the 2020 presidential election.
The typical response from the Democrats was, of course, to tell blatant lies about the law, convey false narratives, feign outrage, and cry racism - in this case, comparing the law to the Jim Crow era.
In this episode I decimate the national Democrat’s false narratives and paint it for what it is – just another manipulative maneuver to feed to their ignorant, head-in-the-sand voter base and their friends in the compliant media who, of course parrot their message without question.
Truth Quest Podcast
- Episode #38 - The Truth About the Democratic Party
- Episode #51 - The Truth About Immigrant Children in Cages at the Border
- Episode #106 – The Truth About the Prosecution of Michael Flynn
- Episode #107 - The Truth About the Death of George Floyd
- Episode #117 - The Truth About the Death of Breonna Taylor
- Episode #136 – The Truth About Politically-Induced Mental Illness
- Episode #143 - The Truth About Antifa - Fighting Fascism Through Fascistic Means
- Episode #144 - The Truth About March 2021
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page