Ep. 162 - The Truth About Nixon’s Closure of the Gold Window
Aug 22nd, 2021 by truthquest
Few obscure, unilateral presidential actions have had more wide-ranging impacts on the United States than Nixon's decision to terminate the Bretton Woods agreement.
In this episode, we walk through a brief history lesson on money, banking and currency in the United States and then examine the impact of Nixon’s fateful and negligent decision that has led the U.S. down a road toward national bankruptcy ever since.
Truth Quest Podcast
- Episode #27 - The Truth About the Federal Reserve - An Intro
- Episode #28 - The Truth About the Federal Reserve - The Results
- Episode #87 - The Truth About Secession - Part I
- Episode #88 - The Truth About Secession - Part II
- Episode #128 - The Truth About Opposition to Secession
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page