Ep. 39 - The Truth About Student Loans and the Cost of College
Mar 30th, 2019 by truthquest
The news is filled with stories about millennials and their student loans. We are told that, because of student loans, they are waiting longer to move out of their parents' home, get married, buy their first house and start families. We are told it is a generation crushed by debt. Unfortunately, very little time is spent analyzing why this is the case.
Why are college costs so much higher than they were in the past?
What is the truth about student loan debt and the cost of college?
Truth Quest Podcast:
- Episode #3 – The Truth About the Constitution – Where in the Constitution
- Episode #9 - The Truth About the Healthcare in America
International Liberty Blog - Daniel J. Mitchell:
- Subsidies for Higher Education are Emptying the Pockets of Students and Lining the Pockets of Bureaucrats
- Reduce Out of Control College Costs by Ending Government Subsidies
- The Higher Education Bubble and Third Party Payer
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page