Ep. 45 - The Truth About the Federalist Papers - Part III
May 19th, 2019 by truthquest
In the last two episodes, I introduced or re-introduced you to The Federalist Papers and discussed some of the checks and balances in the Constitution - the legislative and executive branches of government. Today we are going to discuss, as Paul Harvey used to say, “The rest of the story!” – the Judicial branch, States Rights, taxation, the military, and a brief look at the Necessary and Proper and Supremacy clauses of the Constitution.
- Tenth Amendment Center publishes episode.
- The Federalist Papers
- The Original Argument, Glenn Beck
- National Association of State Budget Officers
Truth Quest Podcast Episodes:
- Episode #3 – The Truth About the Constitution
- Episode #16 - The Truth About the Supreme Court
- Episode #23 - The Truth About Nullification
- Episode #37 - The Truth About the Bill of Rights
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page