Posted in constitution, article i section 8, supreme court, supremacy clause, federal reserve, the fed, gold standard, electoral college, articles of confederation, necessary and proper, sound money, income tax, anti-federalist, decentralization on Jul 11th, 2022 Comments
Would the United States be better off under the Articles of Confederation rather than the Constitution?
In this episode, we examine the first constitution of the United States and the criticisms of its replacement.
The Truth Quest Podcast
- Episode #27 – The Truth About the Federal Reserve - An Intro
- Episode #28 – The Truth About the Federal Reserve - The Results
- Episode #34 – The Truth About the Electoral College
- Episode #62 – The Truth About the Gold and Sound Money
- Episode #75 – The Truth About the Anti-Federalists
- Episode #162 – The Truth About the Nixon's Closure of the Gold Window
- Episode #198 – The Truth About What is NOT in the Constitution
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page
Check out short highlight videos of each episode on Instagram.
Truth Social: @TruthQuestPodcast