Posted in , truth quest, shawn brodof, truth quest podcast, constitution, article i section 8, social security, obamacare, tenth amendment center, nullification, tariff, federal reserve, tariffs, bill of rights, electoral college, federalist papers, articles of confederation, states rights, necessary and proper on May 19th, 2019 Comments
In the last two episodes, I introduced or re-introduced you to The Federalist Papers and discussed some of the checks and balances in the Constitution - the legislative and executive branches of government. Today we are going to discuss, as Paul Harvey used to say, “The rest of the story!” – the Judicial branch, States Rights, taxation, the military, and a brief look at the Necessary and Proper and Supremacy clauses of the Constitution.
- Tenth Amendment Center publishes episode.
- The Federalist Papers
- The Original Argument, Glenn Beck
- National Association of State Budget Officers
Truth Quest Podcast Episodes:
- Episode #3 – The Truth About the Constitution
- Episode #16 - The Truth About the Supreme Court
- Episode #23 - The Truth About Nullification
- Episode #37 - The Truth About the Bill of Rights
Join the conversation at The Truth Quest Facebook Fan Page