Posted in truth quest, abortion, constitution, james madison, article i section 8, obamacare, gun control, nullification, supremacy clause, bill of rights, incorporation doctrine, fourteenth amendment, john jay, necessary and proper, anti-federalist on Dec 5th, 2019 Comments
When you hear discussions about the Constitution and the Founding Fathers, you are likely hearing about the majority group who supported the new Constitution called the Federalists. However, there was another group of prophetic founders who opposed the Constitution as written for a variety of reasons who were equally important. They are called the Anti-Federalists. These forgotten founders warned about the inevitable growth in size, scope and power of the federal government - especially the judiciary - all at the expense of the individual states.
Evidence of their accurate predictions can be seen virtually everyday in the national news.
Brion McClanahan Episode 281 - The Anti-Federalist
Truth Quest Episodes:
- Episode #3 - The Truth About the Constitution
- Episode #37 - The Truth About the Bill of Rights
- Episode #43 -The Truth About the Federalist Papers - Part I
- Episode #44 - The Truth About the Federalist Papers - Part II
- Episode #45 - The Truth About the Federalist Papers - Part III
- Episode #68 - The Truth About Impeachment